Last year, there were several successful bids to the County Council Local Highways Improvement Initiative for this area. Council highways officers have been working up plans, and I now have provisional drawings for:
- Netherhall Way Netherhall & Chalk parking restrictions
- Chalk Grove Netherhall & Chalk parking restrictions
- Beaumont Road Beaumont Road parking restrictions
- Lichfield Road * Lichfield Rd parking restrictions and Lichfield Road parking restrictions V2
- Topcliffe Way Topcliffe Way DYL 001-1
You can view these drawings by clicking on the links. If you, or anyone you know, would like to look at a printout, please let me know.
The next stage will be for a Traffic Regulation Order (TRO) describing the changes to be advertised in the local paper and in the street. If there are no objections, the scheme will go ahead; if there are objections, then they will be determined by the Cambridge Joint Area Committee.
We await drawings for Cavendish Avenue and Godwin Way
- Credit due to Cllrs Noel Kavanagh and Rosie Moore for the Lichfield Road bids; I am taking over where they left off.