- The South Area meeting at the Cherry Hinton Village Centre last night set five policing priorities for the coming four months:
- Anti-social behaviour in Cherry Hinton
- Mini-moto misuse in Cherry Hinton
- Dangerous driving and parking outside schools in Queen Edith’s
- SpeedParking at Homerton Childrens Centreing in Church End, Cherry Hinton
- Domestic burglaries
The police recommended carrying on with the school parking and asked to add another, domestic burglaries. They asked to discharge the three Cherry Hinton objectives.