- Organisations that provide activities and services to people who are disadvantaged or marginalised by their social or economic circumstances
- Organisations that enable people to improve their own well being and participate in their communities
- Organisations that enable people to participate in making decisions and influence the services that affect their lives
- Activities which increase people’s awareness of the city’s cultural diversity, and provides opportunities to celebrate it
- Activities which bring people together to identify common issues and bring about positive changes in their communities
- High levels of user involvement in identifying local needs and developing projects which respond to those needs
- Organisations which develop and deliver sustainable solutions to social and economic challenges
Grants for Queen Edith’s, Cherry Hinton and Trumpington are assessed by the Cambridgeshire Community Foundation, which makes recommendations to councillors at the South Area Committee, which meets approximately every two months. The next deadline is 30th September and the grants will be decided in December.
Contact the Cambridgeshire Community Foundation on Cambridge 410535.