Since September, I have been chairing the Cambridge Joint Area Committee (CJAC for short) is a joint County/City Council committee that handles a number of traffic-related matters in the City of Cambridge, including:
- Determining priorities for the Local Highway Improvement Initiative
- Traffic management, parking regulation, cycle and pedestrian schemes
- Advising on on-street and off-street parking charges.
- Advise on priorities for Section 106 funding for traffic management and other transport schemes
- Determining objections to Traffic Regulation Orders
- Resolving detailed design issues for traffic management proposals
The next meeting is on Tuesday
22nd 20th January, and councillors will be taking decisions on new parking restrictions on the Accordia Estate, cycle parking in Thoday Street, and pavement café licences in the city centre. To view the agenda, click here.